Seller send me a tracking from another package when I opened a PP case. What can I do?

edisd2014
New Community Member

Buyed two watches on eBay from two different seller. Probably one seller, two accounts. Never arrived. The seller postponed me again and again (you know the profile). The only chances was to open a PP case. Two cases.

They postponed again and when I escaladed the conflict, they come with trackings. The parcels were send in a quite similar period of time and arrived one in a town near me, another in the same town with me, but to another postal office. 

It was two trackings, but not mine.

The PP didn't bothered to see that the number of postal offices was different so decided in their favour (in one case). The second case is still being reviewed.

What can I do? I write to eBay and PP... but I am afraid was in vain...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Appeal the lost case when given the option to do so and provide compelling proof that the tracking number is for another shipment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

edisd2014
New Community Member

I allready made an appeal, but I cannot open a non received item case. I opened an not as described claim - the only way. and I cannot sent proves because I cannot attach pictures.

IF THEY WANT, they must enter with tracking on local postal office web page and see that for exemple, instead of Post Office 22 is Post Office 53. I explained that. 

But you need some initiative to do that. Some goodwill...

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You should have opened the 2 cases on Ebay first.

do these 2 trackings show the same zipcode as your address?

are your payments for each watch less than $750(watch and shipping)?

if you lose the paypal dispute,call ebay or .

Another solution is to  file with your cc issuer

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you appeal the case which is closed and you lost.

First review is usually handled by a robot which just compare the zipcode,if tracking shows delivered to that zipcode,then case closed,buyer loses and seller wins.

you should appeal and point out that the post office is different and you have spoken to your post office,a humanbeing will now review your appeal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.