Seller provided tracking information - But they never did - any feedback?

twistoffate79
New Community Member

I purchased a number a dozen boxes of medical items from a seller through paypal and they were shipped. I purchased 10 more all around one time - $2000 and the seller only shipped $600 worth. For months I called, texted, emailed - I got lies about how it was shipping next week, shipped, was lost, etc. and never any valid tracking numbers were provided. Basically this seller ran with $1400.

I opened disputes and escalated them to claims in paypal. I waited 11 days and on the 11th day to the minute of my claim escalation (seller has "10" days) I received 6 emails altogether for my 6 claims stating "Your seller has provided shipment tracking information in response to your claim. We used the shipping company's online tracking service and found that it confirms delivery of the merchandise. As a result, this case has been closed. We're happy we were able to help you resolve this ..."

Now, these emails are a LIE. The seller never responded, NEVER uploaded ONE tracking number, much less 6. He's been ignoring me for weeks and he would ignore the Paypal emails too. Probably doesn't even check email very much. Why would PayPal this and close all my claims when I KNOW the seller never responded? If he responded it would have been sooner and more spread out. Plus there are no tracking numbers provided in the claim.

I appealed all of the cases as item not described and said I require signature tracking numbers for this item. These were all paid from paypal balance or my checking account (no credit card payments). Do I have to go to my bank in person to dispute them?

What can I do? I'm expecting after 10 or 30 days Paypal will close the claims again for whatever reason.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Seller must have provided the tracking number else Paypal would not close a case of item not received/

these are all handled by the robot,robot needs tracking numbers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.