Seller just send item after 4 days that I open dispute. Can I win the case?

sarunyu17
Contributor
Contributor

I buy item outside ebay cost around 2000$. I wait about for 3 weeks for tracking and still no tracking from seller. I ask seller about my tracking and he told me that he can shipping the item around next 2-3 weeks because he have no stock(Total 6 weeks from payment date). I ask seller to refund my money because he no have stock and it is not in time frame as promise. And i can't wait for this item anymore because my customer refuse to wait too. The seller didn't accept refund my money he just told me that i buy this item i own this item. So i open INR case and escalate it with paypal. And now my case still review by paypal. After i open and escalate case to paypal 4 days the seller force to send item with express service to me without asking me that i want he to send it or not.

And now the item stuck with shipping cargo and have tracking that clearance delay because this shipment requires importer's registration. The seller want me to clear it out but i refuse to do it. That's because this item is send out without my permission. Then seller told me that up too me because it not his responsible anymore if i not clear it out item may be destroy and i must lose both item and money. And the paypal will give favor to him because he already finished send it out and send tracking to paypal.

Another thing i check weight with shipping company and they told me package weight is only 2.6kg. Infact this item is 3.3kg (with no box). I know it because i have another same as this one.  That's may be seller send the other thing to me. That's why i choose do nothing with this package.

I want to ask.

Can the seller win this case without my signature confirmation because total amount in this case more than 750$?

Can the seller win this case if tracking of shipment not show "delivered"?

How this case scenario can be?

How can i get my money back?

Thank you for your help. Now 1week already paypal still review my case and not finish. I'm very worried about this thing. I can't sleep because this money is much for me. Thank you again.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

sarunyu17
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody can help me?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

DO NOT CLOSE THE CASE.

Since the dispute is escalated you cannot add more information.

10 days after you escalated the case, PayPal will review details.  Buyer must prove DELIVERY to your address.  If that doesn't happen, PayPal should grant you a refund.

There is nothing to do now other than wait, unless PayPal requests information.

Suggest you ignore any messsages from seller since it it all up to PayPal now.

Login to Me Too

sarunyu17
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer. So I can leave the package in shipping cargo right?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What address did the seller put on the package?

What shipping service did the seller use?

Did the cargo company contact you about the package?

Add any other details which might help.

Login to Me Too

sarunyu17
Contributor
Contributor

What address did the seller put on the package?

I'm not sure because tracking just show it send to my province. I think it is same as paypal address.

What shipping service did the seller use?

FedEx priority.

Did the cargo company contact you about the package?

Yes they call me to submit paper because this shipment requires importer's registration. If i not submit paper they can't do anything. And this package may be return to sender.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What countries?

Login to Me Too

sarunyu17
Contributor
Contributor

Thailand.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

In what country is the seller?

Login to Me Too

sarunyu17
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.