Seller did not send item & is lying in the resolution center

JennaLovesPP
New Community Member

Hello, I appreciate your consideration in helping to resolve this. I responded to an advertisement for purchasing digital goods. After speaking with the seller, I sent $45 via PayPal "friends/family" per his request. I was unaware that would mean I would be unable to dispute the transaction. After nearly 10 hours of waiting on the transfer, I went to the website where I originally saw the advertisement and I shared my experience. The seller, replied calling me names and confirming that he had not nor would he be sending my item. I have all of this documented via links/emails. If you would like to see the correspondence, you can get the gist of it here

http://bit.ly/2voMw5H

The disrespectful and invincible attitude of the seller ignite anger inside me, because this is exactly what is wrong with our planet. Greed & lack of consideration for our fellow human beings. Reacting emotionally, I came to PayPal last night and tried to open a dispute, because I REALLY DID NOT RECEIVE THE TRANSACTION! I was unable to do so. I decided I would try the only other way, which is reporting unauthorized use. Then PayPal sends me his response:

ShipperBitcoin
Tracking number00000001
Shipping statusNew

He has never sent me anything. He admits and confirms I will not receive my purchased goods because he doesn't give two hoots about it. He is a theif and a liar and I would just like to have my money returned.

I am so grateful to anyone taking the time to analyze and possibly adjudicate this situation. I feel so defeated and I am so tired of the bad guys winning every hand. Let this one end well for the good guys. 🙂

Sincerely,

Jenna Clark

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It was your own decision and no one else's to use a friends/family payment option even though the User Agement which you accepted clearly identifies it as a payment with no expectation of receving anything in return for the payment.  It was a GIFT payment.

You have no recourse for recovery through PayPal.

If you funded with a credit card (always a good choice) you could file a dispute there.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It is a treacherous world out there,my advice is STAY AWAY FROM BAD GUYS,AND BAD BUYS ! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.