Seller delivered (Very valuable) package to wrong address

carrrrlll
New Community Member

Hi guys, I will try to keep it short

I bought an item online, it is worth 600 usd. I gave seller my verified paypal address, which is a residential address in the zip code 80403

I have just checked tracking this morning and it shows it has been delivered to a post office in zip code 80401 and it was picked up already from the post office..

My reaction is just, what?

What am i supposed to do right now? I have contacted seller a few times since he gave me tracking and i have had 0 responses. Is there anything i can do here?

I feel like im the victim of an elaborate scam, i dont see how some random person could accidentally take my package with my name on it.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

carrrrlll
New Community Member

Edit: This was sent with USPS, there was tracking etc. It showed going to my city and my zip code, and then it was delivered to post office in 80401 and picked up successfully.

I called usps a couple times already and they are really not very helpful (although i dont see how they could help me here) 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

1-800-usps-xxxx CUSTOMER SERVICE and ask them what they see,they often havemore information than what we see online.

This guy is a scammer,does tracking really show delivered/despite a different zipcode ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.