Security

anneke666
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something and payd with paypal.

Later on the company let me know that a part of the items can not be delivered so i let them know that i dont need the rest of the order because i can not do something with the rest.

The company send me the rest anyway and after 2 months i do get a message from DHL that there is a package and that i have to pay 130 euro ro receive the package ! I refuse and the package is send back to the company, i have an invoice from DHL and 10 days later i receive a creditnote.

Now the company will not pay me back because thay have nog receive the package back.

Paypal took about 2.5 months to decide that they can not do something because i can not proof that i send the package back !!! I NEVER got the package PayPal !!!

**bleep** ! can someone do something about this ? this is about 600 euro !!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to work with the seller.

PayPal has very specific criteria for buyer protection.  DHL delivered; you refused so I think you will not qualify for buyer protection for delivery.

You could try "not significantly as described" but I think you will have a serious issue trying to describe the issue.

It's unclear what really happened and why you took such a risk with the merchant.

International purchases are high risk and you really need to become familiar with import requirements.  Customs fees are the buyer's responsibility, so you likely will need to pay DHL or work with DHL to get the customes fees reversed.

Login to Me Too

anneke666
Contributor
Contributor

I bought the item and they told me that there was an item they could not deliver.

From the first moment i asked PayPal not to pay them, and then they send the package.

Paypal told me not to pay for DHL and promised me to look in to this mather.

Now they tell me that if i can proof that i send the item back they will pay me back.

As i never received the package i can not proof that !

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

call DHL,it should have record of shipping the item,customs duty and whether it was returned to your seller,ask for all the tracking numbers

Login to Me Too

anneke666
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal closed the complaint, i  can not send anything related to the complaint.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.