Scammed

Nicolina
New Community Member

Hi there,

I have a huge problem, and I'm having trouble recieving some answers. On December 16th,2017 I purchased $96.75 worth of items from Fairy Garden Canada. On the same day I decided to cancel my order. I understand that PayPal doesn't allow for buyers remorse, but as seen on Fairy Garden's website, she does. So I emailed her, and told her that i wanted to cancel my order. She didn't answer my email for 5 days. During that time I put my a dispute on my order to hopefully catch her attention. Finally, after numerous days she emailed me back saying that she would refund me but i had to resolve the claim first. (Now i know that was her scam, because you can resolve a dispute by simply refunding the ). I ended up resolving it, and emailed her back. I have sent over 40+ emails asking for a refund and have not recieved anything back! I have also tried calling, but no surprise, the number she listed on her website is wrong. She also has numerous negative facebook reviews as this has happened to numerous people. PayPal keeps telling me that i need to file a dispute, but i can't since i already filed one and resolved it. I guess the bottom line is...Is there anything else i can do to get my money back? Or have i been totally ripped off? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.