Scam?

chloehedley98
Contributor
Contributor
Recently a man on twitter messaged me and said he wanted to be my "sugar daddy". He said he'd give me $1000 if i sent him nude photos. I'm not planning on messaging him back but i'm wondering, how could he scam me through this?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

William9
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you send him pictures in digital form he will file a dispute for item not received or do a chargeback and get his money back and of course also those pictures he wants so the sum is really just to encourage you to actually send them. EDIT: and even if you would send him pictures in physical form he would then return them, after scanning them..

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

William9
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you send him pictures in digital form he will file a dispute for item not received or do a chargeback and get his money back and of course also those pictures he wants so the sum is really just to encourage you to actually send them. EDIT: and even if you would send him pictures in physical form he would then return them, after scanning them..
Login to Me Too

chloehedley98
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I see, thanks for the reply, I can see that he is also messaging other girls on twitter, so I will also give them this info!
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Some sickos out there.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.