SNAD Dispute:Seller Fowards item to Another Location. what should I do

vmart57
Contributor
Contributor
I filed an item not as described claim almost two weeks ago. Recieved email from paypal last week informing me that I am eligible for a refund. I sent the item back via usps to the address instructed by paypal on Friday. Tracking info indicates that the item was fowarded yesterday around 2pm, but does not indicate where. Tracking hasnt been updated since. What should I do?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @vmart57

I can certainly understand how this has caused some concerns. I recommend uploading proof of postage that shows where the item was shipped to. You can upload this information in the Resolution Center on your PayPal account. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

vmart57
Contributor
Contributor
I submitted postage info onbthe 15th of March
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @vmart57

Thanks for the update. Claims are reviewed in a specific order. We will review any information you've submitted and keep you updated via email. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.