SCAMMED. PLEASE HELP.

patrickna
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a t-shirt from this seller this past Saturday (12/10/17). The seller said he would ship on the 12th. He then, states due to the weather conditions in Canada, he was unable to ship. He proceeds, to state a few days later that he will ship after he gets out of work. During these messages, he stated, "Cool I will attach tracking to the PayPal and make sure you lose the claim." The seller obviously has experience with PayPal and disputes. I have all the concrete proof to show that he has scammed me, but I am afraid that simple tracking number that he could make up will end my case. I needed this as a gift by tomorrow, but now I am left empty handed :(. Please help, thanks in advance and happy holidays! ( I made a mistake and closed the window by accident, and can't upload the photos that show our messages, so if anybody would like to see them, I would be more than likely to provide you with them!)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.