Ripped off on eBay paypal wont refund my money,

sifbro
New Community Member

I recently made a eBay purchase worth $315 seller provides tracking number and shows it was delivered, I have been working on this for the past 2 weeks now trying to make this correct the seller ripped me off and sent the mail to another address after trying to contact him he sends me only 1 message saying it shows delivered, after contacting my local post office they verify that the package i purchased was sent to the wrong address which the seller provided then I provide PayPal proof of this and they DO NOTHING. I have a paper from USPS showing the tracking number and the address it was sent to but paypal keeps denying me, so much for buyer protection?I really don't know what else to do and would really appreciate any help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sifbro

If tracking shows delivery of the item to you then paypal can do no more.

But if you have proof that the item was not sent to you then phone paypal and appeal it and if still unsuccessful then take legal advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

William9
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You will need to appeal and contact human employee of PayPal.

PayPal is run mostly by robots so errors and unjust treatment are bound to happen.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.