Resolution instructions unclear

Metalneck
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute regarding an item never received. It said I have 20 days from that date to escalate to a claim, which I did. On my cell phone, it didn't give me room to attach conversation I had had via Messenger with seller as to my detailed order. (I thought something like 50 words or less was going on.) I thought it was to be a condensed version, with more information to be requested by PayPal from me. Have not received any emails from PayPal nor any response whatsoever from seller. Do I contact bank now? All my info is correct and account shows an open case. I was trying to settle this with seller via PayPal but she's not responding. What do I do now? (PayPal, if you could be a little more thorough in the instructions it would be extremely helpful. I'm fairly new at using for purchases and would greatly appreciate it...)
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Metalneck

This is not paypal but a community forum but think i can help you.

The dispute phase of a dispute is for you to try and resolve things with your seller, if you can't then you escalate to a claim.

Once its a claim paypal normally give the seller 10 days to prove delivery of the item to you with a tracking number, if not then they review / refund within 48 hours of that deadline.

If its an international transaction then it can be up to 30 days before they make a decision.

All you have to do is click on help top of page and put in 'dispute' and paypal will give you that information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.