Resolution center issues

chirorox
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting pretty frustrated with PayPal at this point.  I had a completely unauthorized charge to a card to my profile that has been added withing the past 11 months which happens to be my work pCard.  The company refunded the charge and PayPal denied the claim.  However, I am very concerned about their "investigation" that supposedly took place.  The purchase on my credit card statement tells me that it was initiated in 2015!  And that card never even existed then.  How did this go through and how does PayPal deny my claim?  In addition, I called to speak with someone yesterday and took the option to receive a call back within 34 to 51 minutes - and never received the call back.  Where do I go from here?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If the charge is to your card then you need to discuss with your card, not PayPal.

Login to Me Too

chirorox
Contributor
Contributor

That doesn't make any sense.  I have 3 cards attached to my PayPal account.  The company used PayPal for payment and PayPal randomly picked the wrong card - it is not my default card on my account.  How is that a credit card issue?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Well, you said it was an unathorized charge on your card.  You dispute unauthorized charges with the card.

Or, you can explain the issues better as I can't figure out other than you state an anauthorized charge on your card.

Login to Me Too

chirorox
Contributor
Contributor

Your replies are completely not helpful but rather argumentative adding to the frustration that I can't get any help with PayPal as it is.  Please quit wasting my time with your replies, they are useless.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you would provide the specific details one might be able to help, but the specifics keep changing.

Why not just phone PayPal support for help?

Click on Help and Contact at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

chirorox
Contributor
Contributor

I DID PHONE PAYPAL FOR HELP!!!!  CAN YOU NOT READ????  I NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK HENCE, THE REASON THAT I CAME TO THIS FORUM - FOR ANSWERS - NOT MORE AGGRAVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So, be persistent.  Call again, and again, until you reach the right person.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.