Resolution Center doesn't function

edmtro
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to report a Unauthorized transaction multiple times but the website is just stuck in the "loading" state endlesly and nothings happens. Even tried to do it on a different browser, it didn't solve anything.

Someone has been buying stuff with my account, money is already gone from my bank account. I realy need to solve this problem as fast as possible!

What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

edmtro
Contributor
Contributor

As of now the whole issue has been solved, I recieved the lost amount back to my bank account today. I guess those reports DID got sent afterall, even though it was stuck in a loading screen.

It was a little bit confusing but I'm glad everything got sorted in the end.

Thank you

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @edmtro,

I'm so sorry to hear about both the unauthorized access and the issue that you're having when trying to report it on the website! Thank you for posting!

If you have not done so yet, please contact customer support to report the unauthorized access. At the same time, a representative can also take the report of technical issues on the site. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Antonmgr
Contributor
Contributor

Olivia, I'm having kinda the same problem. Only it's a problem with the website functionality
Please take a look at my thread here: http://bit.ly/2AjAOPz

Login to Me Too
Solved

edmtro
Contributor
Contributor

As of now the whole issue has been solved, I recieved the lost amount back to my bank account today. I guess those reports DID got sent afterall, even though it was stuck in a loading screen.

It was a little bit confusing but I'm glad everything got sorted in the end.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Antonmgr,

I'm sorry to hear that. Please contact customer support to report the issue with the website and for assistance in opening a case. You can use the methods linked in the above post.

Hi @edmtro,

I'm so glad to hear that everything worked out!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

wanderer-72
Contributor
Contributor

I tried contacting Paypal by email. All they did was send me intructions on how to file a claim in the Resolution Center. Guess they kind of missed the part where the Resolution Center isn't working.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.