Resolution Center - Links not working

Antisocialite
New Community Member

I'm responding to a PayPal resolution center request from information, however the links are not working. I have clicked "Upload file" that takes me to an empty page without upload capability (see first pic). I have clicked "Tell us more" which takes me no where and gives me an error (see 2nd pic).

I've tried to respond Friday 4/7, Saturday 4/8, and Sunday 4/9. I've used the following browsers and get the same results in both Safari 10.1 and ChromeVersion 57.0.2987.133. Any ideas on how I can respond?

Screenshot 2017-04-09 18.57.20.pngScreenshot 2017-04-09 18.51.01.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

KParsons367
New Community Member

It seems to be PayPal's way of keeping our money!  The merchant refunded my money to PayPal, but Paypal didn't transfer it to me, and when I try to upload documentation I have the same problem as you.  Tonight I got an email saying my claim is denied due to lack of documentation.  I have even talked to 2 customer service reps and sent the documentation via a link they sent me in an email but apparently they are ignoring that also.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.