Refund

Danijel23
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've refunded money for a service, successfully I think. But i still cannot see the funds on my paypal balance, nor on my bank account/card. Should the money show instantly or should i wait for some time for it to appear, or is something wrong?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danijel23

You have refunded money ie as the seller OR

You have BEEN refunded ie as the buyer.

If the second option then did you get a paypal email to say a refund had been issued?

And how did you FUND the paypal payment to the seller in the first place, bank transfer OR a debit / credit card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Danijel23
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for answering.

So, I was a buyer, money that I paid for a service got refunded. (I funded the payments via debit card)

And yes I got email in which states that the funds got refunded. and that i should see funds on my card in a few moments

"

The refund will go to the card you paid with.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account."

But It's been 2 days, and i still dont see funds on my bank account balance nor on my paypal balance. That's the issue here.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danijel23

Just logged on and saw your reply so a quick post before I do Christmassy things.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your debit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Danijel23
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, thank you a bunch. Merry christmass, you just saved me a lot of stress.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.