Refund from Seller Who's Admitted to Deceiving Me

wholeymama
New Community Member

I ordered some items from a seller on the Etsy website back on August 1st. Long story short, the seller became quite unresponsive and curt after I'd paid my money and subsequently has admitted that they never sent the items until September 4th. They still offer me no proof of having shipped the items and I still do not have them in my possession but the seller has my money. I am not interested in approaching the seller any more than I already have at this point but it looks like PayPal is making me do so. What do I do to get my money back from the seller? Do I have to contact them or is there a different way for PayPal to get the money back? I have proof that they intentionally and repeatedly deceived me in addition to not following their stated shipping policy. 

Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Go to the Etsy web site and your purchase record.  Look for an option to dispute the purchase for item not received.

If that doesn't work then go to your PayPal transaaction and file a dispute for item not received.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.