Recourse

Acidrainx
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I ordered some items from the Wish Website and when they arrived they were not as described and so I contacted the company/seller and as per their return policy, said they refunded me. The email said it could take up to 10days to appear in my account. It has been well over that and I have received no refund in my PayPal account (I paid with my credit card via my PayPal). What is my recourse? What can I do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Acidrainx,

Thank you for posting in the community! I'm sorry to hear that the items that you ordered were not as described, and I am glad to hear that the seller is being cooperative.

If you used a credit card to make the original payment and a refund was issued, the funds will be sent back to the credit card. It can take the credit card issuer anywhere from a couple of days to a full billing cycle to reflect the credit, but you should immediately see a line in your activity that states that a refund has been issued, and the details will show that the refund is being sent to the card.

If there is no evidence of a refund in your activity, you can go to the Resolution Center any time within 180 days of the original purchase and open a dispute for Not as Described. Further details are available here. Just make sure that if you open a dispute, you do not close it yourself without seeing the refund. It is not possible to reopen or appeal a dispute that you have voluntarily closed, and I want to make sure you stay protected!

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.