Received Phone screen that is smaller, wasn't described as smaller.

Osor113
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So i bought smartphone screen online from company (not from ebay). Payed with paypal. The screen i received was smaller than it should be, the screen should be 5.5 inch, I received screen 5 inch and when you turn on display its even more smaller (you can see black bezzels arround) and picture quality is not good either. So if I open PP Dispute as that the item i received is not as described, will i win the case for FULL refund? Cause the company didn't described that the screen is smaller on theyre website, they did not said that its 5.5" either, but I mean, the phone original size is 5.5inch. Tried contacting them, they want so i would send it back, but they dont wan't to pay for shipping (they're in EU, so shipping is not that expensive). So i told them that it's theyre responsibility to pay for my shipping if they didn't stated in description that screen is smaller than original! Then they offered partial refund, which is 10 euros less than the screen price with shipping, i refused, cause i want full refund. In the end they said "open paypal dispute" cause i said, if we can't talk out, i would do it. So what you think? Would i win the case? If i bought it from ebay, i would won it, but I dont know about paypal dispute much.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Osor113
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.