Re: "You can't use paypal anymore" After account limit due to first time eBay selling.

hiddeninput
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i am over 18 now, it's been 2 years since the $2 paypal verification refund where they check your card. i was 17 at that time.

And this was my main account, i might have created other accounts for when i was even 5 years younger foolishly messing around typing in my real name, which might add even more mess if i ever want to reason with paypal, but chances are slim.

I have $218 paypal balance on it and i can't widthraw it into that prepaid card or anoher paypal account because i can't ever use it again, not even a bank account because i haven't got one yet.

I'm defintely done for, **bleep**..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Interesting, as so much more information came out after your first post.

In a general nature, I'm surprised how long it takes for PayPal to sort of put the pieces together with old related accounts (yours isn't the first time I've seen a member get caught for a past infraction).  Some alert triggered the request for docmentations.  I've commented to other that the documentation submission ends up being the start of an investigation.  I think that's what happened in your case.  When you submitted the documents the investigators discovered your old accounts and the hammer came down without warning.

For others a simple request for documents may cause an extensive delay with uncertain outcome.

There isn't much reason to hang round the forums, but, if you did, you'd find others with problems with documents.

I hope you find another service an use your experience to have a much better future in business.  You have a lot of years ahead to make up for early mistakes and be a better business person.  Wishing you success in your next venture.

Login to Me Too

hiddeninput
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah that's a shame.. thank you for your help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.