Trouble with Resolution Center and LinkShe

hdefrisco
New Community Member

Hello, 

Has anyone had a catch 22 with the resolution center and LinkShe?  This chinese clothier sent me two items I needed to return due to damaged garment and one being too small.  They offered me 30% of the price and this didn't seem fair. I escallated to paypal and they agreed I deserved to return the items but required that I provide a tracking number.  So I go to UPS and it cost $140 to ship with a tracking number and the total items cost $78!  Now paypal is only giving me two choices in the resolution center.  Cancel the claim or provide the tracking number!   This is so frustrating.  I know from returning to other Chinese clothes companies, I would ship to a US location and it cost me only $20 to return so this is really not a fair business practice. 

Has anyone else had any luck with resolving an issue like this.  How to do I get to Palpal when they won't give me the option t continue to fight this company.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

sandra09
New Community Member

These people are an absolute joke sizing and quality was shocking, they tell me I cant return for a refund despite having a refund policy as its too expensive to send back - surely thats my decision to make and not theirs.  Do not buy from this site as they are completely untrustworthy.

Login to Me Too

katyG
New Community Member

I also purchased a bathing suit that was not as pictured and did not fit. to get a refund, forget it ! Cost more to ship it to China

than the item cost. BIG scam !!! And there is NO way to contack them! They should not be allowed on facebook !

Login to Me Too

annbradford24
It also sucks that PayPal knows this is going on and won't stand behind purchasers.. They continue to do business with Linkshe knowing that they are scammers.. So far, they have just told me to return my items to China... which is exorbitant in cost, and not practical at all...
Login to Me Too

Bonfein
Contributor
Contributor
You can contact them by opening a ticket on their website. They responded to me within 24 hours and gave me Maryland address to return with RA number. Got full refund in a week.
Login to Me Too

shellak

I purchased 4 items from LinkShe. They only sent me 3 of the items but charged me for 4! When I received the items the were terrible quality and they didn't fit. I contacted LinkShe several times because I wanted to return the items for a refund. They told me I had to file for a "return ticket" and they would get back to me once I did that. I did it. 3 times!!!!! Still, no response. So, I contacted PayPal and they told me to return the items and to get a tracking number once I did so. I did that and PayPal has denied my claim because they say that the tracking number I gave them is invalid. I sent pictures of the receipts that I got from the post office to PayPal. I thought they would protect me since this is obviously a very shady company. Now I'm out $110.23 for the items and $38.12 for the return shipping and I have no merchandise. I'm not giving up on this. I returned the items, I want my money back!!!

Login to Me Too

newyorker1

TOTAL RIP OFF AND SCAM!  I had the same issues and nothing I ordered fit - and I returned the items, exactly as they had instructed, and initially they offered me 30% of my purchase price- not even 40%, then agreed to take the return and sent me the RMA and sent back the items exactly as instructed and still haven't received anything, and an additional $38 dollars to return the items!  (Used my amex card and opened up an investigation through them.  Hopefully I will get something back.)

I would like to report them to someone or do something to stop them!  

Login to Me Too

calicatkid
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly, the only reason I had confidence in buying from these scammers, is because I thought I would be protected by PayPal, but they were no help either.
Login to Me Too

tbrbob
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a top from this company, money taken straight away from my paypal account, item arrived poorly made and sizing totally incorrect. I have made contact with them to request a refund but cannot follow their returns procedure has I havent got a invoice to quote the number they require to proceed my request.  They have made contact and offered me 40% refund or send me their returns address nothing has transpired to date.......

They want reporting to trading standards or a similiar body who can stop this rip off scam.

Login to Me Too

SharonH1950
New Community Member

Total scammers.  impossible to refund!

Login to Me Too

duttie
New Community Member

i havent' received any confirmation from this site nor an item...should i cancel the payment?  why does paypal allow people to pay this company when over 50 people have indicated it was a scam?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.