Re: Has anyone gotten paid from the part survey

kellysabo38

:I am doing the part survey and I am wanting to know if any one has made the 700 yet and if they did get paid??? Please get back to me as soon as you can thank you 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

chelly1
New Community Member

I am at $828 and requested payout when I reached $700 and have not received payment. I sent part survey 3 messages and got no response. I am beyond upset right now. There is no number to call at part survey. I have a PayPal account and no money has been sent nor an email on how to actually receive the payout. When I click on payout it says money was sent please wait... It never ask for my PayPal account so how are they suppose to know where to send it. In the FAQ on part survey it says to enter login and account number in PayPal to receive the money but I cannot find a place to do that. Please someone HELP!!!!

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It's a scam.  No one is gonna pay you that much for no survey taking.  It is too good to be true.  There's pages and pages here re: partsurvey.com of people going, "when am I going to get paid?" Or "Did anyone else get paid?"  

No one got paid.  Most surveys are either volunteer or pays very little per survey.  Wake Up!

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.