Problem with disputes

_kingkrizzy_
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I had recently bought an item off Grailed. And the item I bought was not a described and I filed a dispute and didn’t escalate it to a claim. I was to late to change it and I can’t do anything else to get my money back now. Is there else I can do to get my money back ?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@_kingkrizzy_

If you funded that paypal payment with a credit card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

2ndhrt
New Community Member

Had the same exact issue.  They told me to contact my bank, but it's been over 60 days (my bank's policy) to dispute the claim, thus I'm attempting to get PayPal to assist now that my bank is unable.  This is the second issue/problem I've had with utilizing PayPal's "buyer protection" as the first time they continued to put me off and long story short, ended up losing my money.  The PayPal person I spoke with kept talking over me, wouldn't let me ask questions and was flat out horrible at helping and/or finding a solution.  I hope you're able to get your monies returned as I'm continuing to attempt the same.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.