Problem with customer who claim item not match description.

sephina
Contributor
Contributor

From PayPal he added message to me to say how much he wants me to list how much the ring worth, not the actural price he paid.  And when he received it and I didn't lie about the price, he wants to return  and I told him I will accepted.  Please read my emails and his for easy explanation.  Just so that you know, he did this to another seller, and seller have complaints to eBay, his email is below but I took his name off for privacy reason but I can always ask him to give his name if neccesary. Because of this he goes through PayPal against me instead. 

Emails conversation between buyer and mine.  I have them in chronological order so you can see what it all being said.  Then read what the other seller told me. and advise what should I do.  I dont' want PayPal take my money and refund to this man until he return the ring.  It happen to me before, PayPal didn't know the whole sittuation about me and nother buyer similair to this one, and just went ahead and refund to the buyer.   He just claim with Paypal and already escalate it the same day.  Thank you.

bentsamo-0

Hello sir i just received this purchase. But diamomds were not round cut even not single cuts. And of them even not shining.this is look like mirror pieces. Not round cut diamonds. I want to return it immediately.

stock_josep: 

Thank you for your email. This ring usually sold for $350.00. I lower my price to sell off so I can close my shop. I did listed the clarifies as SI1-I2. Has this in better clarity, it would be sold for 8 to 9 hundred dollars. But your satisfaction is important to me. So please return it and I will refund you . Josephine.

bentsamo-0

This is a cheap item. And there is no 0.75 ct in it there are only i see glass mirrors.no diamonds. Sure i will return. 

stock_josep: 

Sir, I am selling honest business here as you can see all my feedback's. The ring is beautiful and in solid heavy gold with 100% natural diamonds. I've checked all my gemstones and diamonds before I list them. So if you can find an honest jeweler who can certified that these diamonds are fake/glass, I will refund you double once I received proof and the ring back.

First you asked me to falsify your custom price for the ring, and now you are telling me this ring is cheap and not real diamonds. This is an insult to me and my business. Please send it back and I will refund you the money. I rather you say you just don't like the ring and want to return, and that's okay too as I want all my customers happy with their purchases. but I don't lie about my gemstones or my diamonds.

Here is message from the other seller:

"hi Josephine.
This buyer, Izak, is a terrible person.
He threatened me with negative feedback for not falsifying custom forms as he did with you.
I contacted the fraud dept. at eBay and filed a complaint against him.
If I were you, I'd call eBay customer service and explain what he has done.
Feel free to have eBay check on the case I filed. They can view everything.
By the way, I would not issue him any refund. He's a thief and liar. 
If I can be of any further help, please contact me."

I'm calling eBay right now.
This buyer should be banned from eBay.
Do not issue a credit or allow him to return the item.
I'll be back to you soon."

and here is another email:

"Ebay is going to investigate the buyer and ban him from ebay.
They are also going to remove my negative feedbacks from him.
If he leaves you a negative feedback, just contact ebay to have it removed.
Also, I had sent him an order of 2 diamonds and he told me they were glass.
I did not issue him a refund and he never asked to return them.
Sorry this happened to you. I know how upsetting it can be.
Good Luck and Happy New Year"

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.