Problem with a dispute reason.

Hamaniy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I opened a dispute few days ago and by accident i checked on "Not as describe" reason, although my first statement was telling the seller that over two months i did not receive the item.

The tracking number provided by the seller is stuck in transit since 70 days, i contacted the seller before and he/she always says: "it will arrive it takes time" and not to worry.

I contacted Paypal via messages through resolution center for two times and they are always giving me automated responses which are useless.

I called them today and the person who spoke to me assured me they will change the reason to "Not received" and still nothing changed!

What can I do more? I know what will happen once the claim escalated I will be asked to ship the item with a tracking number which I don’t have because nothing arrived!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You should have phoned PayPal support immediately.

No, if you want help, you need to be persistent and phone again until you reach a person who can help.

There is no guarantee that you can make the change.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You should have phoned PayPal support immediately.

No, if you want help, you need to be persistent and phone again until you reach a person who can help.

There is no guarantee that you can make the change.

Login to Me Too

Hamaniy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you guys, i will call them again before it get escalated.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

IF YOU HAVE USED A CREDIT CARD,then file chargeback with the cc issuer,then Paypal case will automatically closed and seller will be notified you file  a chargeback and a $20 fe will be imposed on him if he loses.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.