Potential Account Theft

LawdHaveMercy
Contributor
Contributor
Luckily today I checked my e-mail. And I scroll down and it says I sent 98.00 USD to BigCartel, Ltd.... sounds fraud enough. Obviously I didn't because I just came home from a therapy appointment. I reported the transaction and I'm stuck on the last thing for account restoration. It's asking me my bank info, and I don't have a bank just a debit card with no money on it because I use PayPal Balance to order stuff. And also I need help to better protect my account in the future. I don't know how this happened and I'm highly upset. Can people hack your account through your PayPal donation link I have up on my YouTube channel? And if this person was on my account and purchased something why does it only show on an email and not on my PayPal activity. Cause right now I only have 13 cents at the moment, and it's been like that for a few days now.. I even checked the actions or tranactions on my debit card and found nothing.. what is going on here? Can someone help me out please?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.