Please help me, I was scammed and in the negative by a lot!!

kaseyrenae
Contributor
Contributor
Please help 😞 I got scammed. I was told to send an invoice to someone who wanted to cash their credit out (paypal credit) basically turn it to cash by paying an invoice but I think this person was scammed although it is hard to tell I think this girl makes money off of using people's info to sign up for paypal credit and people paying an invoice. She actually logged into MY account and sent out an invoice to someone and the name at the top of it wasn't my name it was linked to someone else's paypal name and info. The money got sent out (6,000) to someone across the country and I can't get it back. It was personal payment.... I have screenshots from her and her saying it is 100% legal and a legit business doing nothing wrong and that these people wouldn't owe etc. I CAN'T be negative -7000 for money i don't have and yet she still gets paid and not caught! This isn't fair. I need help. If I tell paypal someone logged in to my account and sent out an invoice to get paid, would they maybe listen to me? Basically all the money was sent out to a completely different random state. Please help 😞 i already have plans to report it on the ic3 site and others.. how can I get paypal to believe i was scammed and help me? Wouldnt paypal want to catch who is doing this and using people to get paid from paypal credit? It is basically **bleep** them over and she probably makes thousands a day! Ihave the info of the person money was sent to. HELP
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi kaseyrenae,

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble with your account, that definitely sounds frustrating. I would advise contacting us so that we can look into the unauthorized access and see what options we have to help. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.