Please help.fraud with seller and PayPal closed the case

SamAir77
Contributor
Contributor
Dear friends i,m going to be quick A month ago i decided to buy a drone from eBay. seller david_008 who's account does not exist now on eBay, approached me via email to do the transaction outside eBay so that i get the drone cheaper. And so i did thinking that PayPal would be on my side. I WAS WRONG!! Seller, after i sent the payment of 860 euro delayed the shipping so i started worry. I emailed him many times without answer. after a day or two he replied that he had a problem with my payment which is not true since he accepted my payment and he will not sent it!!!! Then i opened a case in paypal!! He got mad and he replied to me that i never get my money back since i opened a case. I asked PayPal to cancel transaction since seller didn't ship any item.Paypal refused. Long story short, seller said did sent the item with tracking number.I follow the item and it never arrives, as it changes location. I ask post office and they tell me that this tracking number corresponds to other name and for that reason i won't be able to get it.!! i was freaked out when i asked post officers if it was a box and they replied that its only an envelope !!! I provide all all this info to PayPal but PayPal closes the case as seller provided all proof PayPal needed and im here without even the envelope!!! Post office say that its a common fraud with double tracking numbers from origins post office. I also contacted the police and my bank. Seller never replied to me , either PayPal can help me as case is CLOSED!!!! may black holes in the system. Be aware !!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.