Phonebibi

magrippe
New Community Member

Has anyone else had a problem with this company?   They are a horrible company.  They misrepresent their products.  It takes forever for them to ship products.  And I am surprised that PayPal allows this company to do business on their site.  They had the worst reviews on Facebook until they deleted all of them.  There are still numerous complaints as replies to their posts.  This is not a company that you want to do business with.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

smbrn136
New Community Member

I totally agree! I ordered a product and it shipped from China! Not only was the incorrect size delivered but they want me to pay to ship the item back to China! Not happening!

Does anyone know of a phone number for this company??

Login to Me Too

oldseadog64
New Community Member

Purchased item in June 17,it arrived fairly quick and broke down and stopped working five mins after unpacking, Have sent numerous Emails and received auto response and nothing more since. Must now get on to Paypll to try and get some action.Do not buy anything from them. oldseadog64

Login to Me Too

jfelfouly
New Community Member

Same with me (I'd guess, same item).

Worse, I filed a dispute with PayPal and was asked at the end to send the item back to China (tracked) to get a refund.

Since that was about as expensive as the transaction I cancelled. But I'm furious.

Login to Me Too

Skipbluey
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered product 19 July still waiting, they don't respond to your emails, all automated
Login to Me Too

Anakin26
New Community Member
Ordered in July and its now end of Sept, still no product in my mailbox. How do I ask PayPal to refund me?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

Hello all!

If you have yet to receive the item you purchased or the item you purchased is significantly different from what was described, you can file a dispute through PayPal by following the steps listed here: https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ2174 .

If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

moonlightpearls
Contributor
Contributor

DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM PHONEBIBI.  THEY ARE SCAMMERS and THIEVES. 

In February I placed an order for two grocery bags that fit in a shopping cart.  NEVER received it from Phonebibi.  Sent emails and NO response. 

Saw an ad for two cute cars, ordered them on August 5th, never received the cars and the company did NOT respond.  Finally realized it was the same horrible company that cheated me in February.  I did not make the connection.

Spread the word, these people are crooks. They take your hard earned money and give you nothing in return.  I'm out for over $60.   These are horrible people and they don't care.  Their ads look great but you get nothing when you order from them.  I'm just sick about it. 

Login to Me Too

PattyBL
New Community Member

@magrippe wrote:

Has anyone else had a problem with this company?   They are a horrible company.  They misrepresent their products.  It takes forever for them to ship products.  And I am surprised that PayPal allows this company to do business on their site.  They had the worst reviews on Facebook until they deleted all of them.  There are still numerous complaints as replies to their posts.  This is not a company that you want to do business with.

Horrible company. Takes money, does not ship. Paypal said they will refund my money soon.

Login to Me Too

moonlightpearls
Contributor
Contributor

Please keep spreading the bad word about them.  Horrible company.

@PattyBL wrote:

@magrippe wrote:

Horrible company. Takes money, does not ship. Paypal said they will refund my money soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.