Permanently Limited Account. Why2?

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, here my case about Limitation account. I am so disapointed with Paypal,
because my account Permanently Limited without reason explain, Paypal not want explain my Limitation. I called
( sure 20 times Paypal Support ) but not got correct answer. I only selling items on my eBay. All items the original. I selling Ray Ban sunglasses and here arose a problem.Anyone open case on me, and I don't know who is that. Paypal not want say me exact reason, why Limited! I can not use my Paypal in my life, that is answer Paypal Support. I so need paypal, with any buy or sell items online, games etc ...

Please if anyone can help me, I want soon send letter to registered Office in Luxembourg.
Because I am from Serbia, and not have money visit Luxembourg. All My money hold on Paypal without reason!

Reason ( but that not exact reason) for Paypal is there to be excessive risk involved.
What risk? I selling items and Paykpal got all fees, all money from me, and I can not selling items, or buy something, that risk ? What ?Called Paypal many times, some of our people have been a professional for me, like Woman's
( Understand my situation ), while some people canceled line. I called 2 days. and was told I would get an email
from Paypal , but I not get it .Why Paypal not want to tell me the exact reason of Limitations ?
I sent you the Invoice 2 months ago but PayPal did not approve that, I do not know what is the reason?

If Paypal need some more information about some of myrecent sales.I will be honest,
I sale products for my family because they have it in their warehouse, and they want as quickly as possible to sell
them. They tried to find some Invoice for me, I sent that invoice, which they gave me, because I have received these products from their friends, and one friend had found it, so I sent PayPal, but it was not approved. I really do not understand, and I am very frustrated. Talked with woman on line today, and she say me, make new case and I can add more information.
Please check about my case all. And please understand my case. I so need Paypal, use for buy any items online, selling on eBay. All items delivered to buyer, you can check that too. I can talk to someone from the Department of limited account ? Paypal have all my information,I send all what Paypal need. My personal visa card linked on Paypal.
I know that I have never made a mistake, I'm not guilty. I understand Paypal can Limited my account, but why Limited without reason ?Please explain me!

Ljubomir Ruskaji

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, but I don't know which one. I am not dealer, only selling for my aunt. I selling about 4-5 Ray Ban sunglasses, that is gift which my aunt got from partner company. She recieved few Ray Ban Sunglasses, but she not need many sunglasses, and pray me I sell that and she give me any money for my life. Paypal can remove limitation, and allow me to use Paypal for shopping or something? If you are not able to sale.

Login to Me Too

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone can help me!?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It was YOUR account so it is YOUR problem, not your aunt's problem.  It was YOUR reponsibility to undersatnd the risks of selling trademark branded items at a discount.  It was your responsibility to obtain proof of purchase from an authorized dealer.

If you want to sell name brand items (authentic or not), stick to cash sales a local events.  Even then regulators can arrive unnaunced and confiscate items when you don't have proper proof of authenticity.

Best solution is to look for a different selling venue and payment service.

Login to Me Too

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Understand. My problem, but I can not resolve that problem ? I can not use paypal more in my life? Paypal cares so much about their security, but not about their users. I use Paypal many times, and if make any truble that end of my life ? Why paypal can not understand me, and maybe make limited for selling items more? I not make truble with buy any with Paypal. Only want use Paypal for buy like games, G2A, maybe any items on eBay etc. Why can not do it ? i not want make any problem more, only want use my Paypal. I send Invoice, say again, but Paypal not approve that. Why ?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

PayPal has made a risk management decision that they do not want to do business with you no more.  Use another way to pay for things.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Omg. I don't belive what happen with me. After 180 days, that still limitation ? I can close my account after 180 days ? Not want Paypal have my prsonal Informations if I can not use Paypal.

Login to Me Too

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

I can hope better or not ? Forget paypal in my life ever, and use debit cards better for me.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

PayPal holds the funds for 180 days to make refunds just in case of any disputes, chargebacks, or reversals filed on the account by the the account holders' latest customers.  Anything left over can be withdrawn when PayPal notifies you.

180 days funds hold, is signal for getting the permanent ban hammer.

Login to Me Too

ljubomir993
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, thank you. I not wont work with Paypal more, only want my money after 180 days. Paypal is not a professional with sellers, I don't know who make case on me, and don't know what is item who reported from anyone. And not have proof that item why that item not original. Only Paypal Limited my account and that is all, I send all information( Passport, My Address, invoice etc.), and they not approve that. I'm really disappointed.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The times are a changing.  It's not the wild, wild net anymore.  Regulations are starting to take hold of online payment processors.  Not so simple to just sell stuff from your attic or for your aunt or whatever online.  And if you sell name brand stuff, you have to pretty much prove that you are authorized to sell and have receipts of where you get the merchandise.  Private/small seller getting treated with same guidelines as established large/companies so it's a matter of private sellers making that transition to approach their sales from that view.  Many private sellers are not prepared for that so unfortunately cases like this happen.

eBay is kinda doing that with their sellers.  It mostly cater to established businesses than private sellers these days and private sellers have to take the same hit as big business do.  Their money back guarantee policy is a great example of this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.