Paypal upload limit

alricbit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I want to ask more space I think or any help to resolve my issue, I have my documents ready but I cannot upload it always says "We’re having trouble uploading your file. Please try again.". My reference number is Reference #: PP-005-574-560-699. Please help anybody from paypal, need this issue to resolve immediately.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is this a case which is open ,has it been escalated to Paypal review?

If so,neither party can upload more documents unless he is asked to do so,so Paypal can review existing documents,it is only fair .

Login to Me Too

alricbit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply, I have no dispute or something like that, paypal holds my account saying that "significant changes to your account activity.". I already uploaded 2 files Provide your business information and Confirm available inventory, but the other 3 I cannot upload anymore I have read about upload limit so I was thinking it is the issue. Upload a photo ID, Provide proof of your address, and Provide shipment info. I uploaded using iphone so the resolution is high. I reduce the size noe using tinyjpg but still I cannot upload anymore.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Call customer service and tell them the system does not let you upload any more documents.  Click 'Contact' on bottom of the page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.