Paypal took the money, the seller said he never received, and paypal refuse to give it back

Laytho
Contributor
Contributor

On march 3rd, 2018

i made a purchase from https://www.auspcmarket.com.au

and there was error in the check out,

item cost 7.60$ with shipping 26.62$ A small **bleep** for pc

but when i checked out i was charged 11026.62$. Extra 11000$ for no reason,  so i contacted paypal explaining the situation,

then asked the seller about this problom, so after few days, paypal said they will not refund me for this error, and i am not under the buyer protection program, and advised to ask the seller for refund if he will,

i contacted the seller, and he said he never received money from paypal as they stopped it, i tried to explain to paypal about it, but as always the automatic reply, i am not under buyer protection program, so paypal can not help me,

i called paypal and the customer service explained this is big mistake and they try to fix it, and seller took the money indeed,

And asked me to wait few more days about it, and another dispute case was opened, 

i contacted the seller again, and he said the same thing, please don’t contact me, i never took your money, and the order is canceled, even the order status in the website is showing as canceled,

after few days paypal again send me the automatic reply, they can not help me, i am not under buyer protection ...?

i contacted the seller 3rd time, to tell him the situation, so he said to me i personally met paypal people about this matter, you are a fraud Person, and he has no money for me, i have screen shots of all the message, it can be even viewed online,

i called paypal 3rd time as well, and the support told me this is not right, something is wrong, you are a member of paypal since 2008 and you have a good reputation,  ( i will personally look into it and call you) please wait until money April 2nd

and nothing happned

I finally contact seller told him please, understand the situation, 

he threat me to report me authorities if I don’t stop

what is going on, did paypal steal from me?

is the seller a thief ?

whatever it contact paypal i get the same automatic reply,

someone with human heart help me, 

i was roped ,,, 11000$. ..........

help 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.