Paypal issues -unknown transfer of funds?

sunae
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

This is my first time writing here. I am beyond frustrated with Paypal. Hope someone here can help me. Apology for the long text below.

It started last summer when I received an email from paypal (not a spam) that my transfer of funds was completed. I haven't used paypal service for a long time and I didn't know what was going on. I logged in and learned that in my account I had some amount of money so I transferred it to my bank account associated with my paypal account. But then I realized that something doesn't seem quite right so I reported online unauthorized transfer and called paypal. I don't remember how many paypal people (for sure over 10) I talked on the phone over the next week or so (all of whom said different things about what's going on with my account and with each person I had to repeat the situation etc. so annoying) and finally they had put a limitation on my account (which meant I or anyone else cannot access to my account and told me that I will be in contact after investigation is done. Since then, I had received one or two paypal emails saying that I need to login and resolve the issue in order to lift the limitation or something. I called again and the paypal said the investigation is still going on.  That is last October or November. Now, a week ago, I received an email saying that I can now withdraw the paypal funds. Of course, I cannot get access to my account because my account is frozen due to this limitation they had put.

I'm planning to call paypal again and I'm already frustrated even before starting it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Another thing is that I'm no longer residing in USA, had moved to Europe some years ago. and the last time probably I used paypal is like a decade ago.

Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.