Paypal doesn't require return of merchandise if buyer states SNAD?

Monika15
New Community Member

I had a buyer who opened a SNAD case with Paypal. This is not a credit card chargeback, it is a Paypal case.

Buyer purchased a pair of shoes on eBay and the same day his package was delivered he called my home at midnight stating that the shoes were not as described because they were brown.

I followed up with an email that he purchased a pair of brown shoes from me that’s why they were brown but he’s welcome to return them as I take returns for any reason. I directed him to eBay’s return central.

Today I received notification from Paypal about the SNAD case but when I try to respond there are only two choices, either to “refund the buyer” or send “supporting evidence". What kind of supporting evidence can I send when I had 6 large resolution pictures showing a pair of brown shoes? They have nowhere a link to request the return of the item. Is that the case now that buyers can keep the item and their money? Does anyone know about this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.