Payments to paypsl

Jrthepainter
New Community Member
On my activity i have a thing where $99 and some change was paid to pay pal for monthly billing to PayPal. Not something I bought it says paid to PayPal for subscription but i have not subscribe to anything and it's just paypal and it it says something about $10,000 per month are something im confused
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jrthepainter,

I'm very sorry to hear about unrecognized charges! You will be able to see the details of any subscriptions and cancel them by following these steps. Sometimes looking at the details of the subscription helps people remember something they purchased a long time ago. If that is not the case here and you believe that the subscription was initiated through unauthorized access to your account, please follow these steps to report the activity and re-secure your account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.