Payment email??

Llamas33

I have received an email from Paypal saying that I have received a payment. So I looked at my account and that is not the case. Should I be worried?

Please advise, this is the 1st time i work with paypal and a little scared of shipping out my item for sale and get scammed. 

Thank you,

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

If you sold something, normally you would receive both an email notification and a notice in your account activity section.   If there's no notice of the transaction in your account activity section - then you didn't get paid.   If there is a notice in your account activity section, then wait until the funds are deposited into your PayPal Account Balance.  Once you have the money, you can purchase and print your shipping label.  

Login to Me Too

Llamas33

I am selling something but I have not shipped it out yet. The buyer wants me to ship it out and then once the package has been marked, "delivered", the transfer of money will go through. I am just hesitant to do so. 

Login to Me Too

Llamas33

I am selling an item but have not shipped it. Buyer is saying that once the package has been marked as "delivered", that the transfer will occur. I am just a little hesitant to do so because I have never done this before. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.