PayPal wants to return non delivered items!

denko7
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community,

I opened a dispute because, 5pcs from items I purchase was not delivered. And now PayPal decide that I'm eligible for refund, but I need to return item.

But how I'm suppose to return items when I wasn't received them ?!

Of course I emailed to customer support, but they was completely useless sending me only automated messages!

What can i do in this situation? Can i somehow get refund because seller do not want to help(he know that i can't return items and nothing will be hapened)

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@denko7

Paypal does not deal in 'part refunds' or 'part orders'.

If they find in your favour in the event of a claim then you have to return EVERYTHING you received back to the seller (trackable) before you get a full refund.

The time for part refunds or the seller sending the other items was for you to sort out in the 'dispute' phase as you could not do so then the above answer is all that paypal offer you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

denko7
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Thank you for your answer.

The problem is that there was 2 months since order that we can't agree with the seller and now I'm not able to return all the products. I even will not mention that returning will cost me almost half of the products price.

So I think that I can accept that I'm f***d up and will lose these money and PayPal will not do anything.

Paypal should start accepting that people can purchase several products at once I think.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.