PayPal is helping a Chinese thief to steal my money from USA, wont give me refund

Jake0007
Contributor
Contributor

I have multiple orders from a chinese seller which is thief and crook, this Chinese thief

did not ship some of my orders. But provided a tracking number for another order to cover up this no reception order I "ve disputed. That the order This Chinese crook never ship.what a liar and crook, never ship this order, used a tracking number for another order to cover up their stealing. They never ship the disputed order. This is fraud. I opened  a no reception case with PayPal , guess what PayPal helping this chinese thief to steal my money! Closed my case ,won't give me refund. Yeah, PayPal is " helping to make America great again by helping those Chinese thieves to steal money from USA. "I want to tell everyone don't use PayPal to buy from some Chinese sellers because PayPal has no buyers protection. Try to buy from eBay sellers or Amazon selllers if you have to buy oversea. 

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

William9
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Unfortunately there are some flaws in PayPal which enable both sellers and especially buyers to commit fraud. If you can appeal the decision, you should try that. PayPal is run mostly by robots who make decisions based their automated rules. Those robots cannot understand situations like yours. If you can appeal, try to gather as much evidence as you can.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Chinese sellers are on Ebay as well and Ebay allows the same tracking number used for multiple orders .

This is a problem,if you file item not received,he can present a tracking number for another shipment and win the dispute.

if you file item not as described as you did not get all the items you ordered,Paypal will ask you to return the items to China with tracking and it is expensive to do so.

Read their feedback,many sellers are just individuals who pick up items in flea market,back of the factory or employees . 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jake0007

Suggest YOU choose who you buy from a bit more carefully.

Paypal can't bail you out for all you mistakes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

William9
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Unfortunately there are some flaws in PayPal which enable both sellers and especially buyers to commit fraud. If you can appeal the decision, you should try that. PayPal is run mostly by robots who make decisions based their automated rules. Those robots cannot understand situations like yours. If you can appeal, try to gather as much evidence as you can.
Login to Me Too

Jake0007
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Chinese sellers are on Ebay as well and Ebay allows the same tracking number used for multiple orders .

This is a problem,if you file item not received,he can present a tracking number for another shipment and win the dispute.

if you file item not as described as you did not get all the items you ordered,Paypal will ask you to return the items to China with tracking and it is expensive to do so.

Read their feedback,many sellers are just individuals who pick up items in flea market,back of the factory or employees . 

Login to Me Too

Jake0007
Contributor
Contributor

You are exactly right, do not buy from Chinese sellers for item value over $1 , or you will take big risk of loosing your money.

Login to Me Too

William9
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Well I think there are also good sellers in China , in addition of suspicious sellers. I have ordered several items from China over the years and while there has been some issues, most of orders have gone OK. In fact at the moment I am waiting for item to arrive from China and I'm not worried, not very valuable though but more than 1$ 🙂 Some chinese sellers will try to use all methods to earn as much money they can and are not afraid to use fraudulent methods to achieve that. Fake batteries, SD cards etc. are good example.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.