PayPal claims: Didn’t receive item/ seller doesn’t respond

Mommalovesboys
Contributor
Contributor
Hi- time and time again, people are scamming buyers. I made a purchase that was over 100 dollars. Messaged seller through PayPal because seller blocked me on Facebook (red flag I am getting scammed) seller hasn’t responded at all and obviously hasn’t shipped the package. My last correspondence with seller, seller clearly states that it’s my loss. In other words, no intention of sending me what I purchased. It’s been almost 2 weeks since I purchased and confirmed that seller didn’t ship, isn’t shipping, end of story. Why does PayPal make the buyer wait so long to get their money back when it is very clear that seller didn’t ship or refund me the buyer!!! I could understand when buyer disappears and never responds, PayPal needs to investigate further maybe something happened to the seller I don’t know ! Regardless, buyer will need to be refunded. This is a lot of money to be out of, basically PayPal is allowing seller to get a loan from the buyer for free and without permission from the buyer. Basically seller has the funds for atleast a month until it is refunded to buyer which is really unfair and should not be allowed. Buyer makes purchase, waits 7 days to receive item, buyer tries getting in contact with seller and tries to resolve directly w seller, there goes another week. Buyer then filed a claim, seller doesn’t respond, buyer must wait 2 weeks more to get a refund !!! This is frustrating
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.