PayPal Resolution Center for filing disputes is broken - Luxembourg PayPal

steveg86
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

During the week I have been trying to file a dispite for a transaction. I go to resolution center, select transaction, but after that I just get a blank page that only shows the top menu as shown below:

Blank page instead of reason options for disputeBlank page instead of reason options for dispute

I tried calling PayPal late Friday but offices are closed for me until Monday and they don't offer any automatic service so the calls just auto disconnects.

I emailed customer support through PayPal and today got a non helpful reply requesting my PayPal email, transaction id, case number if any and description of error. I expected customer support should have all my details already as I opened it while logged in, so really confused to why I got to send them my PayPal email where in fact they should really know it. I guess some international PayPal's are run differently?

Anyone ran into this error before or is there any PayPal staff here that can look into my account and fix this horrible bug?

For anyone's information, I have already cleared cache and tried different browsers, same results. I also tried a different transaction as a test and same thing.

I believe resolution center for Luxembourg and maybe a few others is broken and needs to be investigated and fixed asap!

Steve

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

cibby
New Community Member
Is it still not working? Same for me, tried on different browsers and mobile. Still no luck
Login to Me Too

szlend
New Community Member

I have the same issue. I get the following javascript error:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Could not find Intl message: disputeOptions.pageHeader

My language is set to English (location Slovenia).

Login to Me Too

DonalH
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. I tried various browsers etc...Resolution center page is blank. I contacted paypal about an 'item not delivered' case and got this silly response stating to contact the seller which I already done four times to no avail and stated it in my mail to paypal. They said open a dispute and page is blank. Not very professional at all. I replied to the response from paypal but so far no response. Maybe they are hacked? 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No problem with Paypal USA site,why not call Paypal customer service in Germany or file chargeback with your cc issuer if you have use a credit card.

use your good judgment to buy in cyberspace,seller who does not respond is unprofessional,a chargeback lost would cost him $20 chargeback fee plus losing his merchandise.

Login to Me Too

DonalH
Contributor
Contributor

I have good judgment, the site I purchased from is well established and seemed safe enough. Also, I should call paypal? So why do they even have a resolution section available if it is obviously not working and I have to call them to open a case? I am happy for you, that it is working fine in U.S but I don't intend on moving there any time soon. I am in Dublin. Thank you for the advise though, I will wait for a responce from PP before calling them. If I don't hear back I will just go knock on their door. The European headquarters for eBay and PayPal is in Co. Louth here in Ireland. The issue still remains, blank page on resolution page. 

Login to Me Too

steveg86
Contributor
Contributor

Problem still persists. Customer Service via email is useless and no automatic phone service during the times when I can call during my free time, especially weekends. Useless

Login to Me Too

DonalH
Contributor
Contributor

PP filed the case for me as resolution center wasn't working. No explanatiion why it was down. Not complaining, as it is working again. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.