PayPal Offers NO RESOLUTION

nboland12
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a case against a vendor with PayPal. PayPal sent me an email stating the case was closed, because I did not submit shipping information. I am not satisfied with this resolution, and I thought it was absolutely ridiculous that I was expected to pay to send items back to China and had 10 days for them to arrive to the seller! I NEVER RECEIVED my complete order, the seller misrepresented the product AND I TRIED FOR MONTHS TO CONTACT THE SUPPLIER (since November 2017) with NO RESPONSE. ADDITIONALLY, the Vendor failed to send the order prior to Christmas (it was a gift) as guaranteed.

Awful service from Seller AND PAYPAL. I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.  Is PayPal always on the side of the Vendor, when it is so obviously wrong?  I never received the completed item, what was sent was junk and not a representation of the item on the sellers website, The seller refused to cancel/respond to any of my emails (provided) to cancel the order, and did not respond to my requests for assistance...  So, basically I paid money for this vendor to scam me (as they have to many others I've come to find out reading social media) and PayPal offers NO ASSISTANCE.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

upsetinboston
Contributor
Contributor

I bet this is NEWCHIC who, along with PAYPAL, has done the same thing to me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.