PayPal Credit

Roymondo1
New Community Member

I've not used this format so I don't know if this is the right way to go. I received a bill for Paypal Credit and I don't remember ever having signed up for that. I need clarification and knowlege about whether or not I have to pay the statement balance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Roymondo1,

Thank you for posting in the community! I can definitely understand the concern with receiving a communication about a credit product you don't recall signing up for!

Did you make any purchases in the last couple of months? If PayPal Credit was offered at the time of purchase, you may have selected to finance the purchase that way, and applied for the credit product at that time.

If not, please use the contact information listed in the bill you received to contact the right team and let them know you did not open that account. You'll also want to review your activity and see if there are any other unauthorized changes or charges. If so, please report them right away. To be on the safe side, please change your PayPal account's password, too.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.