Ordered from Tommy Wiseau website

adamchoatez
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I got a Blu-ray from tommywiseau.com last Sunday (oct 22nd), it charged my card a day later (oct 23rd). I’m just wondering if anyone knows where he ships from and how long it’d take to get to Oklahoma? I don’t mind waiting another week or two, just want some concrete info or to make sure if it’s even shipped yet
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

shelbs09ehs
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered from the site on the same day and I haven't seen anything in the mail yet. I have tried emailing but I have received no response. Not sure what to do next. I did read somewhere that Tommy fills all orders himself and it can take awhile...
Login to Me Too

adamchoatez
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t mind waiting another week or two, I just want it to come in before December. And they charged me a day after ordered so I’m hoping it’s sooner rather than later😂 I wish PayPal or them would respond, as long as I know it’s shipped I’d be fine haha
Login to Me Too

shelbs09ehs
Contributor
Contributor
I know, I feel exactly the same way. What did you ask PayPal? Did you open a case with them? I have heard it is a lot harder to get your money back from PayPal once you make a purchase which really worries me.
Login to Me Too

omar2070
Contributor
Contributor
Any of you guys have any luck? I too ordered from Tommy's website 2 weeks ago and still no notification of the order.
Login to Me Too

Jennadickinson
New Community Member
I ordered from his site like 6 months ago, and emailed his site and complained to Paul pal twice, no response.
Login to Me Too

ChristineA2
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, it looks like I found your topic rather late!  I ordered from the T.W. website in December and wrote a status inquiry through it since, as I haven't a package or any messages either.  Did you eventually receive your merchandise?  If not, did you ever get refunded?  I'm wondering how long I should wait before attempting to resolve through PayPal. I'd love to get the package still (It was to be a gift.) and am hoping the delay just has to do with the recent movie, but... Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too

omar2070
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately no. I ordered mine back in late November and nothing. I had filed a refund claim to Paypal over a week ago but I have not gotten a response from them yet.
Login to Me Too

shelbs09ehs
Contributor
Contributor
No, unfortunately I never did receive the merchandise so I had to open a case with PayPal and they were really good about refunding me. I really wish this had gone better because mine was also a gift and the receiver would have loved the items. Have you reached out to the website at all? You will need to contact them at some point whether you open up a case or not with PayPal so I would start there. If you don't hear anything in a week I would proceed with a case.
Login to Me Too

Kassandra17

This happened to me as well. I'm really upset because I am so excited about the new movie that just came out and a big tommy wiseau fan.... I ordered a hoodie from the site January 11th and it says it's still processing.... The money came right off my fiance's card but it never shipped, I have no number to call and I've emailed twice with no response! I'm really getting fed up with this! If I could just get a response from someone at all to let me know whats going on, I wouldn't be so upset but I'm to the point now where I want my money back. Can someone please tell me what to do from here? I understand it's only been a week and 2 days but when I read everyone else's comments, it made me very concerned. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.