Order Spit Between EBay & Paypal is Incomplete. How do i dispute?

anthokad
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered $8,000 worth of goods. ($2000 on Ebay, $6,000 on Paypal). The ebay and Paypal thing happened because he said he had exhausted his selling limit on eBay, and had to send me a paypal invoice for the balance. . Now the seller has only sent me $1500 worth of the combined order....after 3 weeks. He is being evasive and won't tell me when or how he will send the balance. The original plan was to deliver the entire order within 3weeks (all communications is on ebay messages).  She comes up with different excuses every day on why she is not shipping my orders as planned. I am sick of it all. I want my money back (if possible for items not delivered). Today, i noticed that he is selling the same items i ordered on ebay when he has not fulfilled my order. He is trading with my money!

Please i need advise on the best way to file a dispute with Paypal so i can have my money back and end this nightmare. Paypal says i have till August to file a case but i cant wait that long.

I already opened a case for the ebay part of the order.

I will appreciate any advise based on your experiences. This person is very cunning and deceptive.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

anthokad
Contributor
Contributor

I already filed 'item not as described' with ebay.

He entered the same ebay tracking # on Paypal. I cant file 'item not received with Paypal because of this

And i paid with my Paypal BalanceWoman Sad

He says the items are coming direct from the manufacterer, a US factory....in batches. I ordered about 700 pieces total (i had to do this to get the wholesale pricing i wanted) . I am afraid he is either scamming me or stalling (he is selling these same prducts in big lots on ebay!). Yesterday...i searched for him on google....ad all i could find were negative reviews of how he takes money and never delivers. A customer has called the cops on him once!

I will follow through with the Ebay case.  I am thinking i should wait for a month or so before filing the Paypal Case for 'incomplete order'. I am hoping that since you guys understand my case, Paypal will understand too, and make the right judgement. i have the documents and pictures showing what has been delivered so far.

I trully appreciate your inputs and most importantly your advices.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So both PayPal transactions show the same tracking number that tracking number shows a delivered.

You have big problem and a potential big loss.

Suggest you phone PayPal customer service immediately for help with the same tracking number used for 2 transactions. 

The item description on the invoice is important.  Since you have provided invoice details I assume there are not item details nor images.  Without product description and explanation you won't have a case with the invoice.

I think you accepted a scam by splitting the payment.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I dont think it is a scam,the seller has to order from the factory to fill a large order.

question,if you are placing a large order at wholesale price,I assume you will be reselling them,so will the others,dont you think it gets kind of crowded ?

he could be selling retail too under a different ID for less than you folks paid for,you never know?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.