Notice about your account activity.

bmarschner
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved an email from PayPal today stating that "My account has been limited because of significant changes in my account activity. I was to go to the Resolution Center and provide the requested information, and resolve the ilimitation by following the simple steps." When I got to the Resolution Center there was no indication of any problem. It says "There are no cases in my queue currently." So why this semi dramatic email notification?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TimePerfected
Contributor
Contributor

Who doesn't love drama?

But first, determine if the email was a phishing link. If it was then change your passwords to your original account immediately.

If not then contact PayPal's limitations dept so see if your accnt was indeed  limited. Sometimes you get limited and it doesn't show on the resolution center.

Good Luck! Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

TimePerfected
Contributor
Contributor

Who doesn't love drama?

But first, determine if the email was a phishing link. If it was then change your passwords to your original account immediately.

If not then contact PayPal's limitations dept so see if your accnt was indeed  limited. Sometimes you get limited and it doesn't show on the resolution center.

Good Luck! Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

bmarschner
Contributor
Contributor

Timedperfect,

Thanks for your reply and I'll mark it as accepted. Tried to respond to you the night I recieved it but coulkdn't get past the "Prove Your Not a Robot" part. Guess I'll try again

Login to Me Too

AzraStupar

Hello my friend, can I ask did you solved your problem with limitation.. I have same message from last night. Can u help me ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.