Not Happy With PayPal

DW52
Contributor
Contributor

Been a member of paypal for a while and have never used it to get money in my pay pal account untill recently. Went htough all of the steps they verified my checking acoount by putting a small amount in and taking it out . So I thought it was good to go! I was wrong.... I was sent money for a service the day I sent the person the request. Went right into my paypal account that day. Then for 7 days it was pending was told because it was not a common transaction. I dealt with that, but now the money was made available on Wednesday of this week and I transferred it to my checking account. Supposed to take one business day if before 7 pm? Wrong again...... It was transferred out of my pay pal account not in my bank account and still pending... This is rediculous! Pay to use this service and cant get money that cleared. Again I called and its some sort of security thing and no one can help me... This is my statement in writing after getting no help on the phone. Next going to Better Business Bureau and all I know to not use this service.   I understand waiting initially but not waiting for money to be in my checking account... There are no supervisors to talk to and when you get someone on the phone they tell you there is nothing they can do.. Im over this just wanted to vent...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a PayPal user forum, not PayPal support.

It generaly takes 3-5 days for a transfer to complete to your bank account after the 1 day initiation step.

Login to Me Too

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

"I understand waiting initially but not waiting for money to be in my checking account"

That's on your bank's automated clearing house. Paypal has no control over that.

Login to Me Too

DW52
Contributor
Contributor
No not my bank! PayPal is holding it for some reason!! Pay pal says they have no control over their own procedures. Not my bank it's them!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.