No purchase on eBay - reported to PayPal, got a reply but nothing saying this is a SCAM

JenniferMain
Contributor
Contributor

+You sent a payment+

5 May 2017 07:06:46 BST Transaction ID:21E435956C5E622D16

You sent a payment of 32.19  to eBay..

Thanks for using Paypal. To see all the transaction details log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription using your PayPalID (my email address was inserted here)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Subscription name: eBay Subscription

+Date of purchase: Friday, 05 May 2017+                                                

+Subscription Period: 6 months+                

+Unit price: 32.19+

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issues with this transaction?

Review, cancel or update your  subscription any time: http://aapiord-P3O-subscription.wappsaca.com/

Regards,

PayPal team

*** During the 7 day period you'll receive a full refund, if cancelled until the 7th day.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ahayward22
New Community Member

I also recently got this email. I never made a purchase on eBay and I'm wondering what this is all about... Have you heard anything back?

Login to Me Too

JenniferMain
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for letting us know about the suspicious website you visited.

We'll investigate it, and may contact you with additional details. If you clicked on any links or downloaded any attachments within the suspicious website, log into your PayPal account and view your account activity.  If you see any unauthorized transactions, go to the Resolution Center to report it. It's also a good idea to change your password. 

Additional Information & Help

You can learn more about fake websites and spoof by visiting our Help Center. Click Help & Contact on any page and then search for "fake websites and emails" and "spoof". You can also find help on changing your password and viewing your account activity in the Help Center. 

Thanks for being a PayPal customer,

PayPal Security

Please do not reply to this email. If you need to contact us, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.