Need help, customer set ice does not answer, bogus billing

Niborobin
New Community Member

Hi, I hav been trying all morning, over 20 attempts to call and get to speak to an actual person regardng a fraudulent billing I am getting.  Every time I managed to make  it through the gauntlet asking for a customer serivce person, "agent", the ohne auto hangs up on me. Any way, or number to get to speak to a live person who cares?

I am getting fake billing by an abnoxious person, who is trying to extort me. This is from a bill he tryed to claim fom over a year ago, and now he is sending again.  It is not valid, and he is claming for work he never did. He was paid directly to maintain a property, and instead used the house , left the water on which froze, causing me thousands of dollars in repairs. Then he isistd he get paid for months that he did no work, and started billing me on paypal. He decided to fake a bill for services, and even prevented the sale of the house from going through three times, by threateneing potential buyers. All becuase he was guilty of the damages, which I even overlooked, just to move on. Buthe is a sick person, who only wants to create havoc.   Suddenly, a year after I had to report him to the police for his harrasing behaviour agasint anyone visitng the home, he is at it again, claiming I owe him from over a year ago, and changing the amount again.  What can I do to stop this, to report it as going on, and get him to go away. He is lucky I did not sue him, but he is a crazy person, just aimed at creating havoc. I need to spak to a rep to report his behaviour and fake billing. Any suggestions? Any agents out there who actaully DO answer thier phne? This guy is harrassing me, sending numerous pay,ent reminders daily! Abnoxious, and a sick person.  i would like to get rid of this problem. Help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.