NO REFUND NOW

kc5424
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL agrees I deserve a refund and PAYPAL gives me the address for the seller.  When package arrives, no address known!  Package is sent back to me unopened.  I send them(PAYPAL) confirmation and where I paid USPS for label WITH the address they give me. PAYPAL says they couldn't prove the package was sent and now denies my refund.  Be careful about the buyer protection...you are on your own.

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Appeal the decision, you have done all that they have asked you to do >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

kc5424
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks..Thanks...kernowlass

I called and they agreed my case was closed unnecessarily and reopened it for refund in estimated 24hrs. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Appeal the decision, you have done all that they have asked you to do >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kc5424
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks..Thanks...kernowlass

I called and they agreed my case was closed unnecessarily and reopened it for refund in estimated 24hrs. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ramjose

i think i am in they same boat different side. i gave info to an ad on graigs list sent paypal my cash card #pins seller or shiping com said they needed another amount for insur and the call back said the rv should have been valued more so i believe i just got taken for 4000.00 doll

Login to Me Too

kc5424
Contributor
Contributor

Well...thought I was getting a refund but turned out I was wrong.  Even though the person I talked at PAYPAL  says the case was closed prematurely.  It was reopened a few days and then closed again.  I believe the seller was based in China, gave a vacant lot address for me to send it back and because they or whoever didn't get it, I had no base for a refund & they had no way to get $ back.  PAYPAL makes you THINK you are covered.  Don't buy the hype. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.