My account is being blocked after Seller appeal the case for a broken package

Chung111
Contributor
Contributor
I have made the purchase on 5 Sept with the seller, and he separately send me the items into 3 boxes, 2 of the boxes are well received and everything safe. However, there is one box received in damage and it was spoiled by insects and bad smells when received as photo below
pastedImage (2).pngpastedImage (1).pngpastedImage.png

I had emailed the seller for help and hope he can help to claim from the delivery company. The seller said he would help at first, and no response from email afterwards, so I have no choice to open a dispute from Paypal for HELP, seller finally feedback on Paypal and said he can't help on the case and can't claim from the delivery company, he only able to refund me for the broken items inside the box. However, actually the whole box was spoiled and all the items inside couldn't be used, so I escalate the dispute to claim in PayPal and request for a partial refund for this broken and spoiled/with insect box. Seller asked me to send the item back to him and I sent the broken box back to him with tracking number.

Part of the item is sent back to the seller and confirmed seller received the item. I requested for a Partial refund however PayPal refund me in full payment. Seller was not satisfied and appeal the case. Paypal finally block/limited my account and ask me for a full payment again. It is not fair to me as a frequent and reliable user of Paypal

What should I do now I just want my account back. Where should I raise this case to and what I can do. It seems Paypal no longer a safe place for trustful buyer...
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

there is a limit of what we should and should not buy from individuals which require special handling and packaging.

Individual sellers are not good at packing and shipping certain merchandise and it looks like he did not take out any insurance either.

anyway,Paypal robot cannot make partial refund and does not read email or watch video,it is programmed to refund in full when tracking shows delivered.

It is rather silly for the seller to ask you to return rotten drinks with flies,what for?

you can try appealing and you would get a human being to look at your case.

next time,do every one a favor,buy drinks from Costco or Walmart stores

Login to Me Too

Chung111
Contributor
Contributor

Actually it is not the first time I purchased from this buyer. And he did bubble wrapped the item. Maybe it is the logistic company didnt handle the parcel properly. 

I return the item back to seller just under all the step in Paypal after seller response. For appealling the case? is it just write all the details by the emails that Paypal send to me? Or there is a specific email I should sent to? I really need someone to look at my case 

I also want to get the drinks from Walmart, but it is only available in the state where the seller living

What a poor experience on Paypal.... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.